Tuesday 8 July 2014

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Hello everyone!

I really wanted to post something a lot sooner, so first let me apologize for the extremely long delay. Allow me to fill you in on what I have been up to lately...

First, I have exciting news regarding Pigs On A Bus! I mentioned in my last post that my boyfriend, Jonathan, and I were looking into having it published. Well, guess what? It's actually going to happen! It is currently in the publishing process, and I anticipate that it will be in print before the end of the year!

To celebrate, I am sharing just a few more pages of the story with you! (If you missed the first part, you can see it here). [Disclaimer: our story had to be slightly edited for publishing, and a few pages had to be cut – so the published version won't appear EXACTLY as shown on this blog.]







My second piece of news is applicable to anyone who likes guitars – or sheep. A friend of mine, James, sells guitar pedals, and he decided that some of them needed illustrating! He asked me to design a “Sheep in Sheep's Clothing” for his transparent overdrive pedal. Here's the drawing:



(The pedal is still in the works, but once I get a photo of the finished product, I will be sure to share it with you!)

You can find out more about James and his guitar accoutrements (is that a great word, or what?) by visiting:

Last, but most certainly not least, I have been busily working on a big new project that I am so excited to share with you!! You may have noticed that I have posted a couple of my new wedding stationery designs on my website and on Pinterest. Well, not only am I still making more designs... but I am also creating a whole new website entirely devoted to weddings! I love weddings, and designing stationery is heaps of fun!



Through my new site, Limes & Daisies, you will be able to choose from (and modify) any of my existing invitation designs, or have one completely custom-designed from scratch! And I am including custom cake toppers in the mix as well!

Here's just a few of my designs so far:





Well, that's all for now! And this time, I fully intend to post something sooner than a few months down the road!


Alison

P.S. I hope to have the new wedding site up and running very soon! In the meantime, however, please don't hesitate to contact me if you know anyone who needs wedding stationery or a cake topper! They can email me at alistrations@gmail.com and I will quite happily create something special for them. (Or for you, too!)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment